Dysart Colliery Silver Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dysart Colliery Silver Band

Welcome to the Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dunfermline Abbey

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dunfermline Abbey Empty Dunfermline Abbey Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 pm

The fat controller

Admin

Well done the band. A job well done.

2Dunfermline Abbey Empty Re: Dunfermline Abbey Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 am

MikeH

MikeH
Admin

Enjoyed it last night, I tired a bit near the end but thought the band as a whole played well. The kids especially did really well, so well done to them and Lyndsey for all their hard work in getting ready for it.

Thought the two slower numbers (All in an April Evening and Mid all the Traffic) sounded fantastic in those acoustics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikehunter

3Dunfermline Abbey Empty Dunfermline Abbey Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 am

John Muir

John Muir
Admin

I have had several phone calls from people who were in the audience last night and they just loved the whole concert. Some asking for it to be an annual event.

Thanks a million to all who helped out before and after the gig.

CU Friday

Cheers

JM Very Happy

4Dunfermline Abbey Empty Abbey Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm

mkemley

I knew quite a few people at the Abbey who thoroughly enjoyed the concert. I've been asked if it could be advertised more widely next time round with a little bit more notice? Well done to the band it was a good night. Good luck for Saturday!

eunice

Friend was knocked out by the band-she'd come along out of duty but had no idea that a silver band could make such a wonderful sound! A great night's entertainment!

Sat 18.15 - We are going to win, aren't we??????????????????

Dysart village are
trying to organise the Band concert for The Gala weekend - Some time in June? Can John M contact Kay Carrington?

http://osborne-house.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum